torstai 21. kesäkuuta 2012

Idoko & Märchen are here~

Hallo~ Looks like we need a presentation and an entry for us? I guess so ^o^

Im the person who is going to cosplay Idoko to the cosplay-gruop Märchen. My name is Anna but you can call me Renée, like the rest of my fans friends do. I saw the invitation from Tumblr(Ohyeeeaah Tumblr all the way XD) and thought, why not take a part in here? This is the chance for me to kick away lazyness and actually start with a Idoko cosplay for real. Since I have always dreamt and planned to do it.

Now you are wondering why I write in the fabolous language english here when the rest of the group goes on with finnish?
Well...if I used finnish as well, you wouldn't probably understand a thing..since..my finnish gramma is poor and it isn't my mother tongue. (swedish it is, for me). But that doens't mean I don't understand it, I read and hear finnish good, its only the talking and writing Im bad at.So therefor I write in english instead so you get at grip of my nonsense cosplay talking ^_^

Alright, as I said before, Idoko is my new cosplay project for next year. I will start early to sew it, from the beginning to the end. I have sew one "whole" cosplay before and  done 3 "half-cosplays" so I take gladly this challenge too. >8D
Other cosplays I have done is mostly from hetalia; S.korea. Spain. Russia, austria. And to desucon12 I was cosplaying for the first time Elisabeth Von Wettin from Märchen. (I bought it from ebay).

Idoko is the most cheerful and hard-working girl I have ever met from the otaku-world. No matter what kind of work or the situation is, she always hold her arms open and make it to the fullest happiness with a bright smile. I like that kind of character, a lot! Mostly because she reminds of me and my personality. Im also a happy and see the world of a positive and optimist view. I kinda sounds like a dork now, but the truth is, it's funnier & easier to live the life that way (^o^)v
*~Just do your best and enjoy it~*
Maybe Idoko is my secret twin sister? who knows, only Moira knows.

Im 20 years old but act like im -20. 8D my humor is über random, I laugh at almost everything. I live at home & currently work in a fabric in southern Finland..in the archipelago. Yep Yep.
What else should I talk about?
Yeah. Im Nosebleed4Fun on tumblr. creative tumblr name is fabolous. Now I will let my friend Zack have the word~!

Hello!
  I’m gonna be this groups Märchen von Friedhof. I do hope you all understand English ‘cuz my finnish sucks. I’m from near Turku, my native language is Swedish. I understand finish quite well I just can’t speak it, feel free to talk to me in all three languages(the third being english, obviously… :D ).
   I’m 19 years old, studying photography and Japanese in my free time. My first experience with Sound Horizon was when this groups Idoko introduced me to it in autumn 2011, since then I’ve been a huge fan of Sound Horizon and especially Märchen!
   I choose to have Märchens PV clothes instead of that tail-coat-thingy because I wanted something a little more different. The tail-coat, and trousers and cape-thingy going with them, you can e.g. order from ebay.  I will debut my cosplay at Närcon 2012 in Sweden this summer (26.-29.7) and MAYBE maybe if it’s finished already at Finncon in Tampere (20.-22.7), maybe we’ll meet already there ;).  Otherwise my finnish debut will be at Tracon.
I’m looking forward to working with you all at Desu 2013!!


9 kommenttia:

  1. Good to have you two here!

    Hmm PV version? Then that's IdoIdo version? Hehee

    I hope to read more from you two o/
    And I'll be using English, since it feels weird to speak Finnish, when people talk Eglish back to me and my Swedish...erm.. yeah.

    Also hurray for positive thinking o/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah thanx :'D
      haha yeah, I mixed them I guess XD Haha its okay, then i will understand u 100% XDD

      Poista
  2. Awesome, it's you!! remember me from desucon? I was that Gakupo :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hello ^^ Anna, you probably don't remember me but I have met you I think :D At some point at Manga Cafe and once you spoke in phone with Inna and I came to her at school so... Oh well, I'm the friend of Inna ^^ China cosplayer.

    ...and it's fun how I even didn't notice that I started writing in English. I guess it's my second language.

    No joo siis kivaa olette mukana, ja onnea cosseihin ^^

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. It took a while for me to remember, but when you mentioned china cosplayer and Ha-chans friend, I recalled everything 8'DD
      haha it went by itself. It does the same for me sometimes too XD
      yep yep, kiitos paljon 8D

      Poista
  4. Yay, it's nice you two came to this group ~ >www< Anna, I'm 99% sure you remember me from Desucon, I was that Ark-cosplayer ~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yeah it wil be interesting how the cosplay project will turn out to xD :D hmmmm..*brain recalling from desucon* oohyepyep it's yoouu~! 8DD Hai!

      Poista
  5. Yahoo, nice to have you two in this group! Since I'm the group's older Elisabeth I'm excited that we have Märchen as well! Good luck to both of you with your costumes, hope we meet somewhere before Desu 2013.

    VastaaPoista