maanantai 3. kesäkuuta 2013

Aaand there went all the fun

Okay, how come, I always have to bring bad news lately? ugh. This is not like me.
But I just can't help it. I wish I had magic desudesu powers.
Anyways to the sad news. Me as Idoko to this märchen group can't join you guys.

Reasons: Everything was happiness in the spring(sure school work was busy as hell), I got wig ready, shoes and headband and I kinda knew that the money would begin to be an issue. But hey, it didn't matter at that time, I would in the end get a summerjob to get money back on track...was my plan. Dudunduuun. My future summerjob place called me in May and said that they couldn't hire me for this summer(why call this late, almost summer, why no call earlier, if the issue was that way at that work..grr). *dooom* I tried and called other places like a streetrat and now I only got small jobs here and there, but only enough for me go to the convents this summer. I simply just have to think in a realistic way and priority my money with only one simple cosplay for a swedish con.(and im going to wear at desu, if I get it done in time)

Soo yea. Thanks reality u soo awsome.*sarcasm* I really really want to join you guys, but maybe another meet-up when I get my messy life in order. And IF there is a next time. I will work soo hard to make my idoko cosplay ready.

But from now on. I don't want to say goodbye to you guys. I wanna say "seeya another time" instead. That sounds more postitive.  And I see that you guys are doin great on your cosplays, keep doin that, you are all awesome hard-workers! *hugs everyone I reach* :D

But for this meet-up. Idoko.out.*flies away and waves with feels*

1 kommentti:

  1. Ah, that's too bad. Stick around in the blog though, we will certainly have other meetups or cosplay plans o/

    VastaaPoista