torstai 7. maaliskuuta 2013

Hello again from Rene aka Idoko. I have good news and bad news. But with the good first.
Long time since I wrote something. Haha. I just want to tell you that Im still having this group in mind, and I have actually start to work with my cosplay. I hope It will end up good. I got the wig(an asdfkbleh long wig I tell you, Im going to have fun styling it). Also, this upcoming weekend, Im going to look for fabric.
Im very lucky that there is sewing machines in my school and other important sewing tool stuff, So I can go and make my cosplay there whenever I want.
In other words, this will work out just fine(I hope XD).

And to the bad news. I got a messenge from Zack. She isn't going to Desucon this year. So the Märchen in your gruop has decide to leave. Nothing really I can do about it. And I hope that it doesn't ruin this group, and perhaps someone (who wished to cosplay marchen) could take her place or something. Im really sorry. :((
 (aww now when I read the recent post from this gruop nun, I feel horrible to bring my bad news to this group, but, I didn't see it coming. seriously. :/)
But anyways. Stay awesome you all of the group~(^_^)Y

2 kommenttia:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're still in the group though!
    As for Märchen, it's okay. The situations in life change and such, and it's always good to know now than wonder where they are when the event is held. It's a pity, but oh well.

    He hee, I'll be start my work soon too.
    Let's work hard!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think it would be good to get another person to cosplay Märchen, then. Because... you know.. um. A Märchen group without Märchen?? //laughs
    I saw at least two Märchen cosplayers at Tracon 7.. And well. I wouldn't mind cosplaying him (who would??), but the fact that I'd be just barely taller than our Elise makes me laugh. So yeah, no. Unless some kind of emergency case happens. :''D

    VastaaPoista